Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ella's First Day of School

Ella started preschool this week. She's gone to school 2 days so far. The first thing she said when I picked her up (the first day) was, "Mommy, I want to come back." She's been waiting so long to go to school. I'm so proud of her. She's in a Special Ed. group as a peer model. She is the smallest and youngest in a class of 4 and 5 year-olds.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I can't believe that she's in pre-school already! Time sure flies by, that's for sure!

    Well, all I know is that I'm way excited that you finally have a blog! Way to go! :) You might also want to let DeEtte, Sara Low, Michelle Anderson, Amy Andersen (Double "A" Squared), and Emily Corfield know that you have a blog. They all have one too, and you can get to their blog from my friend list. I'm sure they'll all be way excited to hear from you too!

    ReplyDelete