As a former educator, I enjoy observing how the Italians run their school. I also like seeing the parts of the school: classrooms, playground, cafeteria, etc. Andrew's classroom has the toys in it. In the bathroom they have tiny sinks, potties, and hooks for their very own asciugamano (towel). As you may have guessed, Ella and Andrew love the playground most of all!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Scuola
As a former educator, I enjoy observing how the Italians run their school. I also like seeing the parts of the school: classrooms, playground, cafeteria, etc. Andrew's classroom has the toys in it. In the bathroom they have tiny sinks, potties, and hooks for their very own asciugamano (towel). As you may have guessed, Ella and Andrew love the playground most of all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The school looks so clean and organized! Awesome! I love their uniforms :) What a smart idea the Italian's have!
ReplyDelete