Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Tre Mesi
Ella and Andrew enjoying the heat during our slow days of summer at home. I think Henry enjoys cooler climates.
Is it any wonder why the only updates are of Henry? Yes, he does take up much of my time, but I love the boy! He still does not like tummy time, but at least he posed for his 3 month photo shoot. And he has a very cute giggle...if you can call it that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Always fun to see your family growing up on the other side of the world.
ReplyDeleteGuess who is in my new ward in Preston? Sara Couch, from USU! Thought you'd get a kick out of that; it took me a while to figure out why she looked vaguely familiar, but I did it in the end. She couldn't believe I remembered who she was; I told her it was because you always spoke so highly of her, how could I forget her? Plus, the last name somehow makes a solid impression in the brain.
Hello from both of us!
Nice post. I didn't know they had baby pools in Italy. I figured they were always drinking wine or eating pasta--no time for baby pools.
ReplyDeletePS Has anyone ever commented the fancy font on this blog is a little hard to read?
Matt, I know what you mean...but it's much easier to read THIS font than a doctor's handwriting (just pretend it's a prescription!)
ReplyDeleteMani - Sara left me a message on FB. She said she met you. AND, I'm not surprised you remembered her. You always had a talent that way. I just wish I could be there with you two! Great to hear from you!