Missy's Favorites of France:
The hat store
The pastry shop
Eating the pastries...beignets (Do you remember those from "Princess and the Frog"?)
The architecture
The flowers of spring. We are looking at the crocuses. And, did you notice the ZARA bag? I haven't been to one of these stores since my mission in Spain! I bought a cardigan and a polo shirt for Brett. Ella picked out Hello Kitty panties and we bought some batman undies for Andrew. All very practical items...don't you agree?
AND THE MOST FAVORITE OF ALL....
Aunt Jeanette
Uncle Dave
And all the adventures we had together!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Is it bad that the first thing I noticed was the ZARA bag?!? LOVE that store and reminds me of Espana (even though they're all over)...great pics :)
ReplyDeleteYou're a ZARA fan, too? Oh, I'm so glad we're friends.
ReplyDelete