Today was my 34th birthday! For one small moment I thought I was turning 35....what better than to have an extra year! My sweet hubby arranged for a prenatal massage (heaven!) and was so sweet to take a day off just to get things done. I am 35 weeks pregnant and I'm certainly feeling it!
Please overlook the day-old hair and allergy eyes. Love the flowers and the darling birthday flag Ella made for anyone having a birthday.
Here's a great gift - a swing set for the kids. Hours of fun outdoors! Brett was great to assemble it right away. Notice the kids are in pajamas. They got a quick swing before bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday--- I can't believe we are as old as we are. I hope you are doing well-- you look great-- 35 weeks pregnant. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteNice post. I hope your next trip around the sun is even better than this one.
ReplyDelete