Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oh, Henry!

Henry Bryan Robinson was born 24 May 2011 in Aviano, Italy. He weighed 7 lbs 6 ounces, 20 inches in length.


Here I am: 39 weeks pregnant awaiting the scheduled c-section. Fluids were started.....getting ready for the OR and then....

Fire Drill! Perfect timing. Thank goodness I got to stay put!

Here's our #3, just after delivery in the OR. Bonding time! We have been really looking forward to having this little guy join our family. He is officially 7 days old.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! And it makes perfect Aviano-sense that right before the birth there was a fire drill :) What a perfect addition Henry makes to the Robinson family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done. Looks just like an OR in the US from this perspective.
    I hope Missy and Henry continue to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking our blog and for your kind comments! We are doing better every day and love having little Henry. Matt, the OR was at the military hospital and so it was very American. If I had delivered at the Italian hospital things would have been SO different!

    ReplyDelete