I suppose our talents would include what we spend most of our time doing lately. For me, I spend time house cleaning, running errands, Italian language class, prenatal yoga classes, and with my church calling (young women). When I am lucky I get out to lunch with friends or to do a service. Brett, he is great at staying active and busy at work. Here are some of our "talent" photos.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I sure love seeing all your adventures. I haven't seen this blog in a bit so thanks to Daddy Cakes sending it on. You look great sass! So classy and matronly :). I wish oh i wish I could be there with you and experience some of this with you. What a time! Keep is posted! Nice Sexy pose, Brett. I've always known you had it in you!
ReplyDeleteAC
Thanks Alz! I was hoping Brett's Medal Pose would elicit some comments. Way to be there! Thanks for checking out our adventures on the blog. MIss you, Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog, Missy. It is great to follow along in your adventures and travel. And yay on the new baby, I didn't know! When is it coming? Will you deliver there or do you have to come back to the US? Do you know if it's a boy or girl? Details!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mani!
ReplyDeleteWe'll deliver here - either on the base or in town depending when the baby comes.
He is due to come 30 May. We are super excited and Ella can't wait to be Mommy's helper.